SHIPPING DETAILS: “Free shipping” 2-9 days
Early Care Evolution presents an All-in-one Record Keeping Planner for early child care professionals. This monthly planner was designed to help you stay organized and save time during licensing visits and tax season, by having all your business-related records organized in one convenient place. This planner has a total of 150 pages and includes discounts codes and other resources for early childcare professionals.
- A weekly and monthly attendance with a signature column so parent(s)/guardian(s) can sign when dropping a child off or picking them up. The in and out columns are wide enough to write complete time! You are able to keep records for up to 12 children for 365 days.
- A section to keep track of income and expenses to prepare financial statements and tax returns and to help with budgeting and growth.
- A monthly calendar to keep track of your daily schedule and hours worked per week with plenty of space to detail important dates such as vacations days, children birthdays, doctor appointments, etc.
- To maintain accurate records and stay in compliance with requirements of the food program the meal section allows you to keep track of each meal being served to each child and reimbursement amounts. In the menu section you are able to write out and plan meals ahead of time. Meals include breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner for 365 days.
- Keep track of income for each child, home expenses, business expenses, emergency contacts, mileage used for business purposes, personal and program information, waiting list, fire drills, and annual training events. Complete tax worksheet (located in planner) using your information within the planner to easily file and complete income taxes.